Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Letter to 104.7

Fm 104.7 (the local radio station for non canberrans) are having a competition to see what makes you Hot and Cross, so basically you write in telling them things that piss you off. I entered this:

Dear 104.7,

What makes me hot and cross is that you say you are having ad-free 50's during the workday, but yet you advertise that its an ad-free 50 after every single song. Doesnt seem very ad free to me. What also makes me hot and cross is that currently on your station you seem to have a rotation of about 6 different songs that you play over and over again. What happened to the no repeat work day? or for that matter the rare no repeat work week? Thats what makes me hot and cross. You are Canberras no 1 radio station, i expect better and so does everyone else.

Liam

Think I'll win??

No comments: